Who Can Help with Hardware on Rabbited Doors?

I live in a 120 year old home in Northern N.J. My doors were probably replaced way back in the 1930s, and they are in marvelous condition. The interesting thing is that this home has lots and lots of double door entrance ways to bedrooms etc. etc. More important is that they are “rabbited doors!” Where does one find replacement hardware for this application. The doors all have so-called mortise locks in them, many of which are shot. I know this is not cheap stuff to replace, but I have to get it done. Where do you find this stuff. It has been suggested to me to contact Hardware Designs in Fairfield, NJ. Anyone out there know these people? I guess I am looking for a reference before I visit them and commit to what will be thousands of bucks. Looking forward to a response. The website that caught my attention was www.hardware-designs.com and I emailed them already, and have to give them more info.

Web Design